Turkey Citizenship by Investment Programme
The Turkey Citizenship by Investment Programme offers various investment options to acquire citizenship through a simple, straightforward and relatively cost effective process. Turkey Citizenship can potentially be acquired in three months and may include financially dependant family members. The programme offers investors a permanent right of residence and a permanent right to work and invest in a country that holds a strong economy and is the bridge between Europe and Asia.
There are several investment options under the Turkey Citizenship by Investment Programme. These include: real estate purchase for a minimum of $250,000; fixed capital investment at a Turkish Bank for $500,000; investment in a venture capital or real estate fund; $500,000 investment in approved Government debt instruments; incorporation of a company in Turkey with a minimum paid in capital of $500,000; and the option to incorporate a company in Turkey that generates employment for at least 50 staff. In all cases, the investment must be maintained for three years.
Procedure & Timeline
- Passport translation & Notarization
- Apply for Turkish Tax ID
- POA for property purchase or bank account opening, residency and citizenship application
- Application is reviewed by the local authorities
- Payment of €5,500
- Submission of residency application.
- Residency card will be issued for 1 year.
- Submission of citizenship application (the applicants can choose Turkish names) and approval will be issued
- Passport & ID card are issued